While looking for an international buyer or an investor for a business, Moellendorf Advisors works with the owners to establish the key priorities, agree on the timetables, provide realistic approaches towards valuation and manage the transaction from the beginning until the end.
Our focus on cross-border and cross-regional transactions assures the sellers a higher chance to find a suitable foreign buyer/investor, who very often pays a strategic price to enter a new market. Selling to a foreign investor also means avoiding the need to approach and disclose sensitive information to local competitors.
Our approach in handling cross-border, cross-cultural divestitures, includes
- Flexibility in terms of tasks and remuneration – we look at each transaction individually and agree with our clients on a mile-stone based remuneration
- Identification and approach of suitable investors / buyers internationally
- “Coaching” the business sellers for negotiations and tactics with experienced international investors
- “Project Driver Approach" to minimize the cultural differences between the parties
- Management and realization of the sale / investment process in a discrete and efficient manner, including personal advise and support throughout the process from initial contact with investors to a final structuring of the agreements
Our objective is to get the best conditions for our clients, in terms of price, of other forms of consideration and of the transaction structure, all within the agreed time period. As an independent company we advise clients free from other commercial pressures and conflicts often faced by multi-product investment banks.