Moellendorf Advisors' focus on cross-border M&A transactions combined with its knowledge of local markets and opportunities helps to identify the most suitable acquisition targets for our clients and to approach their shareholders in an appropriate and confidential manner.
Our approach in handling cross-border, cross-cultural acquisitions, includes:
- Flexibility in agreeing on tasks and remuneration – we respect the fact, that some investors are able to carry on certain phases of the project with their own resources and we provide the support to them only where needed
- International approach – experience in managing complex acquisitions in a multi-cultural and multi-langue enironment
- “Coaching” of parties with limited M&A experience
- “Project driver approach” to bridge the differences between the differing mentalities and approaches of investors and target companies
- Ensuring that a dedicated, senior person is available at all times to our client
We advise on all stages of an acquisition, from the initial phase of market research and target identification to successfully closing the deal.
Our local but global presence gives Moellendorf Advisors an edge in its chosen specialism, cross-border mid-market acquisitions, providing both reach in identifying suitable targets and discretion in approaching business owners directly on a no-name basis practically worldwide.